Want a Language Job?
Recruit for FREE
Your Job Shortlist
Customer Services – Fluent German
• Would you like to use your fluent German language skills in a dynamic customer services role?
• Would you like to live in the beautiful heart of the English countryside close to the unique city of Cambridge?
• Looking to start a new career role in Customer services working in a dynamic multi-cultural environment where you can build on your English language?
Then read on as we have the perfect job just for you......................
Our client is currently looking to recruit Fluent German Speakers who enjoy Customer Service, Administration and Teamwork. It is a busy environment with other employees who speak a variety of European languages. You will be talking exclusively to their German customers; taking service calls; resolving customer queries from delivery to payment and ensuring that a satisfactory conclusion is reached. The successful candidates will need to have a passion for excellent Customer Service and show that they have the following skills:
* Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
* Must be fluent in both oral and written English and German
* Excellent IT skills.
* Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers
* Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach
* Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning
Candidates must be able to relocate to the St Neots, Cambridgeshire area. Relocation, assistance and support may be offered for those relocating to the area.
This is an international company which is currently expanding with significant growth in the German market. It has an excellent working environment with breakout areas and emphasis on a supportive, team approach. Along with the salary the company offers an excellent benefits package.
This post is highly recommended to any German speakers as an excellent position with an employer of choice.
Athena Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all races, genders, ages, religions and beliefs, sexual orientations and people with disabilities. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are very sorry but it is not always possible to respond to each applicant personally. Only those applicants who are short listed for the position can be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two days please assume that your application for this particular position has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV to us and/or applying for any job vacancy advertised by us, you agree to your data being processed by us and to receive job alert emails / job related information or other career development related information.
Search criteria: Germany, German, Customer care
Apply for this job
Warning: There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job. If these details are requested for any job you see
on lingua-jobs.com, please report the job to our quality team.
Important: lingua-jobs.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.
More jobs like this
Customer Services St Neots - 23500