Want a Language Job?
Recruit for FREE
FREE Uber ride
Your Job Shortlist
Dutch speaking Support Expert
We have a brand new opportunity for Dutch speaking IT Enthusiasts to join the dynamic customer service and support team of a leading brand based in Cork. The role will see successful candidates handling customer calls, chat and emails, taking ownership to resolve any issues and providing the highest level of customer service at all times. Fluency in verbal and written Dutch and English is essential for these positions, along with a good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills and experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial. On offer is a competitive salary of €25k plus relocation bonus if applicable, excellent benefits, fully paid training program, fantastic opportunities for career progression and no late nights or weekends as the hours of operation are Monday to Friday are 8am - 4.30pm or 8.30am - 5pm. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Dutch speaking Support Expert:
• Handling customer calls, chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
• Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
• Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
• Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
• Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
• Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent Dutch and English, both verbal and written
• A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Any IT certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial.
• Good understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Dutch speaking Support Expert role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for this job
Warning: There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job. If these details are requested for any job you see
on lingua-jobs.com, please report the job to our quality team.
Important: lingua-jobs.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.
More jobs like this
Dutch speaking Support Expert Cork - €25,000 plus excellent benefits