Want a Language Job?
Recruit for FREE
Your Job Shortlist
We are committed to offering a fully accessible and inclusive website for all jobseekers and recruiters. As such, lingua-jobs.com has been designed from the ground up with accessibility in mind to ensure users with disabilities benefit from our full range of online services.
lingua-jobs.com aims to conform to the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
As a foundation, pages are coded with valid XHTML 1.0 and all Style Sheets used conform to CSS 1.0. In addition, we do the following:
- Use an easy to read font size and style
- Allow users to resize all text across the site
- Use sufficiently contrasting foreground and background colours
- Provide meaningful text for all images (alt tags)
- Separate page content and layout and use cascading stylesheets
- Provide a full site map
Text size can be changed, as follows:
- Internet Explorer: select 'View', then 'Text Size' and select your preferred size
- Mozilla Firefox: select 'View', then 'Text Size' and resize the text appropriately